Supra & Support
SUPRA is a leading global provider of key management solutions. SUPRA released its first lockbox system in 1955 for the real estate industry. The SUPRA real estate lockbox system is managed today by Real Estate Boards, Associations and Multiple Listing Services for real estate agents to efficiently market and show listed homes.
SUPRA also offers innovative solutions for property management, automotive, and industrial sectors. For more information about these systems, please visit their website.
4001 Fairview Industrial Drive SE
Salem, OR 97302
Technical Support: 877.699.6787
You must be an active member of the Englewood Area Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service to obtain a SUPRA device capable of opening SUPRA lockboxes in the Englewood area.
The office is located at 3952 N. Access Road, Englewood, FL 34224 and we are able to assign keys Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
Please call in advance to schedule an appointment at 941.474.6664
How do I get a key?
You will need to be an active member of EABOR to use a SUPRA key in the Englewood area. Come to our board office with your ID and a method of payment.
- The ActiveKey- a stand-alone device
- Features: 4.25" L x 2.15" W x .80" D • Wireless capability, no cradle required • Low battery level warning • LCD display and infrared capability
- Rechargeable lithium battery • No PC required • On-screen error messages • Standard keybox operations • Key tracking
- The eKey –an app used with your cell phone.
- Features: Beam specific showing notes, listing highlights and your business card into your iBoxes.
- Set access hours as you take a listing. Separate hours for weekdays, Saturday, Sunday.
- Track your iBox inventory by MLS ID, address, and keybox number.
- eKEY updates itself using your phone’s Internet connection.
- Electronically send buyer’s feedback to showing agent.
What are the differences in the keys?
There are many differences in the process, price, and usability of the keys. One key may be favored by an agent over the other, and the ease of use depends on the comfort of the agent with the device technology.
How much does it cost?
A fee of $50 fee is required to get set up in the SUPRA system. This charge is the same for either device you choose. If you have an existing key with another Board / Association that uses the SUPRA system, and are a current member of our EABOR, you do NOT need to purchase a second key to open SUPRA lockboxes. Simply contact our office to add your existing key to our system in advance of showing at any other Board / Association.
- ActiveKeys require a one year lease. SUPRA invoices members of our association every December. The cost may vary depending on the market, but as of 2017, your one-year lease of the Active Key is $225. This amount is prorated throughout the year. You have the option to purchase insurance for $25, renewed annually.
- Please Note: You are not purchasing the device. You must return the device in good condition. Destruction or loss of a device, without insurance will cost an agent approximately $275 to replace the device.
- eKey basic access is $15.27 + Tax/month
How long does it take to get set up?
A thorough set-up and training of the key can vary between 15 to 30 minutes, at the agents’ preference. We do our best to ensure you know how to use the key, and offer practice with our in-house lockbox. We strongly suggest you come prepared to ask questions, have time to practice and listen carefully.
Will my eKey still work if I have a new phone?
To ensure the ekey will work on a new phone, download the app again from your online store, and call our office for an Authorization Code, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm. This is a 30 digit code that connects your new phone to the existing account. After hours and weekends you can generate your own authorization code by logging into your SUPRA account online. This can also be done through MLS Dashboard.
What if I am no longer a member?
If you are terminating your membership, or no longer need a key, be sure to contact EABOR to end your billing cycle. You will accrue additional invoices if you do not cancel your key contract. If you have an ActiveKey, you must return the key and all accessories, to close your account. If you have an outstanding balance with SUPRA, you must pay that balance before you can close your account. You may call them at Real Estate Agent Support: 877.699.6787 (5am - 7pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week).
What if I lose my key or it is stolen?
Report your lost or stolen key immediately to the Association or to Supra. The key will be turned off, and a new one issued to you.
- ActiveKey: Without insurance, you may be required to cover the cost of the lost key ($275) before you will be assigned a new one. If you find the missing key, any refund will be at the discretion of SUPRA
- EABOR does not sell lockboxes
- Can I use a lockbox from another area? No
What’s a CBS code?
CBS stands for ‘Call Before Showing’. It is a setting on your lockbox that allows you to require agents to call you for a special code before they are allowed to open the lockbox. This setting is off by default, but can be enabled by bringing your lockbox in to the Board or programming it using your eKey.
What is Timed Access?
Timed Access is a setting on your lockboxes that restricts the hours your lockbox can be opened by agents. By default the Timed Access is generally set to 7am-8pm, but can be removed completely or restricted even further. Bring your lockbox to the Board or use your eKey to access this setting.
What do I do if my lockbox is not working?
In the event that you experience issues opening or removing your lockbox, please contact SUPRA for a list of options at Real Estate Agent Support: 877.699.6787 (5am-7pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week).
SUPRA is a third-party the Englewood Area Board of REALTORS® works with to bring easily accessible devices to the agents. The EABOR has limited function when dealing with billing issues or questions between SUPRA and the agent.
How do I change my credit card/billing information?
To make a payment, set up/cancel your account, or to change your credit card on file, call the Englewood Area Board of REALTORS® at 941.474.6664.